I am currently on an extended relocation in Daphne, Alabama, where I am surrounded by fond and loving family, the heartrending squalls of a teething six-month-old, and a bountiful amount of basil growing in the back yard.
Lots of walking around the neighborhood while wearing the baby.
Haven’t had much time for creative pursuits, although I have unabsenced myself from Instagram.
I’m currently reading
- An Economic History of the World Since 1400 by Donald J. Harreld
- How to Live by Derek Sivers
- October Child by Linda Boström Knausgaard
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
- Color Accessibility Workflows by Geri Coady
- Personality Types by Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson
- Why Evil Exists by Charles T. Mathewes
- Sunjata by Bamba Suso and Banna Kanute